Better name for PQsslAttributes()

From: Lars Kanis <lars(at)greiz-reinsdorf(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Better name for PQsslAttributes()
Date: 2015-11-06 21:31:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As a co-maintainer of the PostgreSQL adapter for Ruby, I would like to
bridge the new SSL related functions to Ruby methods. However I wonder
whether PQsslAttributes() is the best name for the function. Based on
this name, I would expect to get key+value pairs instead of only the
keys. IMHO PQsslAttributeNames() would express better, what the function
does.

--
Kind Regards,
Lars