Re: Commitfest remaining "Needs Review" items

From: Etsuro Fujita <fujita(dot)etsuro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>, Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com>, Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Commitfest remaining "Needs Review" items
Date: 2015-08-10 10:50:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2015/08/10 17:10, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi
> <mailto:hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>> wrote:
> * Join pushdown support for foreign tables

> Ashutosh, KaiGai, Etsuro: You signed up as reviewers in spring, but
> there hasn't been any activity during this commitfest. What's the
> status of this patch? Do you plan to review this now?

> There are three patches involved here. I have reviewed one of them. I am
> planning to look at them within few days.

Sorry for not having taken any action.

I think we should address the issue dicussed in [1] first because I
think that would affect the design of join pushdown API in the core.
I'll submit a patch for that within a few days. I'd like to review this
in detail after addressing that, if it's OK.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/558A18B3.9050201@lab.ntt.co.jp