Re: XA Support for Postgres

From: Håkan Jacobsson <hakan(dot)jacobsson(at)relevanttraffic(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: XA Support for Postgres
Date: 2008-01-07 16:26:11
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Heikki,

Thanx for your answer.
So, if I want XA-support I need postgresql 8.1 at least on the databases I need to use?

I'm using a postgres-ds.xml with XA-support (JBoss config file) which I think you suggested to use (I found it on some jira-related site). Is that all I need to have XA-support/two-phase-commit-support? I mean there is nothing to modify in my code or elsewhere?

Håkan Jacobsson - System Developer

RELEVANT TRAFFIC EUROPE AB, Riddarg 17D, SE-114 57 Sthlm, Sweden

Mobile (+46) 736 56 97 58
Direct (+46) 8 56 24 98 05
Phone to office (+46) 8 678 97 50 || Fax (+46) 8 661 19 22