Re: pgsql: Make hstore_plperl's build even more like plperl's

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Make hstore_plperl's build even more like plperl's
Date: 2015-05-02 14:40:09
Lists: pgsql-committers

On 5/2/15 10:20 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Putting the CORE directory at the end of PG_CPPFLAGS doesn't work. Using
> the override to put it at the end of CPPFLAGS does work.

It's strange that the include directory order should matter. What is
the explanation for that? I don't see this documented anywhere. I
don't see any evidence in the buildfarm that this makes a difference.

The intent of my changes was to unbreak other platforms that had been
broken by these Windows-related changes (which did succeed).