lo_import

From: Maurício Cruz <cruz(at)sygecom(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: lo_import
Date: 2012-01-03 19:05:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

I'm trying to use lo_import to import a file into my database, if I
execute from postgres runing in my local machine
it works perfectly, but if I do it in the postgres runing in the server,
it says "No such file or directory"

I Guess postgres only see file on the machine it is runing and not
through the network...
I will have to upload the file into the server and then use import ?
is there any other way ?

Thanks every one.
Cruz

  • Re: lo_import at 2012-01-04 00:01:55 from Fabrízio de Royes Mello