Possible simple enhancement

From: Roger Niederland <roger(at)niederland(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Possible simple enhancement
Date: 2009-09-09 18:46:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

First of all thanks for PGAdmin I've been using it for years now.

One small enhancement that would be very useful is:

When viewing the Statistics tab for the server where the Current
Executing Queries is available (along with the current user, database etc..)
It would be good to be able to copy the sql of a current query. I
realize that it is impractical to show the full query sql (and do not
want this). But I would like to be able to copy the "full sql" of the
current query. I know that I can log long running queries, but feel it
would be useful to copy the query from the statistics, so I can paste it
into a query window for further analysis.

Thanks,
Roger