Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened.

From: Koichi Suzuki <suzuki(dot)koichi(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened.
Date: 2008-11-25 03:58:01
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-www

Let's Postgres Committee of JPUG is very pleased to announce that new
portal site for PostgreSQL resource is opened as follows:

http://lets.postgresql.jp/

This site is a part of Japan PostgreSQL Users Group's site and is
intended to be the center of engineering and marketing resource of
PostgreSQL in Japan.

Committee members believe that rich resource is one of the key to
encourage PostgreSQL's deployment. We're looking for articles to be
presented in this site. If you have any of following materials and
allow us to translate into Japanese and reformat for audience, please
write to me. Contents would be as follows:

1. Marketing message: white papers, case studies, etc.

2. Engineering materials: how-to's and TIPs, tutorials, PostgreSQL
inside, etc.

3. Products/services: related open source/commercial products and services,

4. Events: conferences, seminars, etc.

We appreciate for your help to encourage Japanese audience and are
looking forward to many proposals;

--
Koichi Suzuki