Re: [ANNOUNCE] Subject: Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened.

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Subject: Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened.
Date: 2009-02-07 03:50:09
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-www

Hi all,

JPUG continues to enrich the contents of the portal site. Now JPUG
would like to have a link from www.postgresql.org to the portal
site. Though all the articles are written in Japanese as of today, not
only those who are living in Japan but someone else living outside
Japan access the site. So we think that creating a link on the
PostgreSQL main web site would be a benefit for the community.

One idea would be creating a link here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/

Opinion?
--