Vacuum non-clustered tables only

From: Glen Parker <glenebob(at)nwlink(dot)com>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Vacuum non-clustered tables only
Date: 2007-05-16 22:40:27
Lists: pgsql-general

I think I know the answer to this, but...

Is there a semi-easy way vacuum all tables in a database *except* those
that are clustered?

(VACUUM [full]; CLUSTER;) is a huge waste of time and resources when you
have clustered tables. If there isn't a way to do this, can we consider
it a feature request?

Perhaps "VACUUM unclustered" or something?

-Glen