psql autocomplete works not good in USER command in 9.6

From: Дмитрий Воронин <carriingfate92(at)yandex(dot)ru>
Subject: psql autocomplete works not good in USER command in 9.6
Date: 2016-10-06 12:17:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I find, that autocomplete does not works good when I type in psql some USER commands:

CREATE USER <tab> ...
ALTER USER <tab> ...

psql's autocomplete returns database users and "pg_signal_backend" function, I suppose, that is not correct.

I try to undestand reasons and make a patch if those problem has not been solved yet.

--
Best regards, Dmitry Voronin