Re: pgadmin3 stops working when trying to access/show

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr, christian(dot)bahls(at)stud(dot)uni-rostock(dot)de, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 stops working when trying to access/show
Date: 2003-07-23 15:45:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
I wonder why this fundamental problem comes up at this late stage.
Certainly it works on XP, as it does on W2K, and my SuSE 8.2 (2.4.20)
has no problem either. One common thing is that the non-working systems
use libpq from 7.3.3, maybe that's the problem. I'll be checking now
with 7.4, before I try to ssh/X to snake. I tried snake's libpq.a on my
system, but got unresolved externals.
Haven't run ssh/X so far, can you give me a short how-to? My f/w already
maps port22 statically. If I didn't need ssh, I'd EXPORT DISPLAY=... and
run.

Regards,
Andreas