Re: PostgreSQL.hhp

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Darko Prenosil <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL.hhp
Date: 2003-07-22 18:17:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Darko Prenosil wrote:

> [...]

It's not all. The problem starts at the beginning, having a separate
help project/help controller for pgsql. When compiling the pgadmin help
project with html workshop, it will include pg as well, so why should
there be another project? But this means that the entry point calls will
need review.

Regards,
Andreas