Re: PostgreSQL.hhp

From: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL.hhp
Date: 2003-07-21 18:04:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>;
<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] PostgreSQL.hhp

> Dave Page wrote:

Sorry; I wasn't aware of that possibility, but I like Idea to have
"searchable" help for PostgreSQL.
How about checking:
if it is http - call browser
and if is not call wxHelpControler ?
Or even beter we can simply check if "SQL help site" option points to dir
that is subdir of "docPath".

In this case only DisplayPgSqlHelp function should be changed. I don't think
this is such big change. Shall I do it ?

Regards !