Do yo know any function that...

From: Patricia Yábar <pyabar(at)unica(dot)edu>
To: listas posgres-php <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Do yo know any function that...
Date: 2002-05-02 08:43:42
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello everybody, I have to programe a kind of schedule that alert
finish activities that i saved in a posgres database. Do you know if
there is any php function that alert to the clients automatically every
? time or something that help me to present the schedule information
without the client have to do any action.
Thanks.
Patricia.