Re: sql commands

From: "Rod Taylor" <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>
To: "P(dot) Jourdan" <pippo(at)videotron(dot)ca>
Cc: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sql commands
Date: 2002-05-01 17:03:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-php

> >What are the errors returned by the script when it runs?
> I just accessed the local site & I get the following:
>
> ERROR: Relation 'visits'does not have attribute 'path'
> ERROR: Bad boolean external representation '<font
> ERROR: Relation "mustdie" does not exist
> NOTICE: Adding missing FROM-clause entry for table "customer"
> ERROR: No such atribute or function 'pcustomer_id'
> I believe I understand that some fields or columns are missing as
well as
> variables or other elements... but what is strange, is that this
happens
> only in the administrative end and not on the site pages.
> I can send a snippet of the php file or the whole file, for that
matter.
> They are not very big.

Yes, it's quite obvious that you are missing some of the columns /
relations the code expects. The reason it works on the client side is
probably that the columns / relations are not being used in it. I'd
need more than just the php code. It interacts with the database.
I'll need a dump of it as well.

Please send directly, not to the list.

> I have also gotten this:
> FATAL 1: Database :"template0" is not currently accepting
connections
> I do not understand what is the use of the "template0" - is it the
base
> "model" for newly created databases? I was under the impression that
that
> was template1...

template0 is like an emergency backup to template1. Template1 can be
mucked with. If you want it back to original you drop it and recreate
it with template0. There is no reason you should be connecting to it.