Re: Are <sect3>'s displayed in TOCs?

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Are <sect3>'s displayed in TOCs?
Date: 2001-03-16 07:38:54
Lists: pgsql-docs

Roberto Mello wrote:

> I am almost done with the PL/pgSQL doc revamping.
>
> Are <sect3>'s displayed in tables of contents? I have <sect3>s that
> would be much more appealing and useful to readers if they were displayed
> in the TOCs.

You can alter this in the stylesheets. If you have an nwalsh-modular
directory there is a dbautoc.??? file. Near the top of this are two
figures for the depth of the ToC - one for books, one for articles.

You can almost certainly override this sort of stuff on the command-line
but I haven't succeeded in doing so yet.