Are <sect3>'s displayed in TOCs?

From: Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Are <sect3>'s displayed in TOCs?
Date: 2001-03-16 01:03:29
Lists: pgsql-docs

I am almost done with the PL/pgSQL doc revamping.

Are <sect3>'s displayed in tables of contents? I have <sect3>s that
would be much more appealing and useful to readers if they were displayed
in the TOCs.
If <sect3>'s won't be displayed, would it be ok for me to re-structure
some PL/pgSQL topics into <sect1>s with <sect2>s ?

-Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club|------+
Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU - http://www.brasileiro.net