Re: [GENERAL] logging/Accounting from Radiusd ?

From: Hitesh Patel <hitesh(at)presys(dot)com>
To: holm(at)freibergnet(dot)de
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] logging/Accounting from Radiusd ?
Date: 1999-09-16 16:13:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Holm Tiffe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there are several rumors about logging from radiusd to pgsql in this list;
> my question is now, has anyone already done that ?
>
> We wish to do our accounting from an Ascend Max and the authorisation with
> postgresql, and I don't want to reinvent a wheel.
>
> If so, are the changes to radiusd publically available ?
>
> Holm
> --
> FreibergNet Systemhaus GbR Holm Tiffe * Administration, Development
> Systemhaus für Daten- und Netzwerktechnik phone +49 3731 781279
> Unternehmensgruppe Liebscher & Partner fax +49 3731 781377
> D-09599 Freiberg * Am St. Niclas Schacht 13 http://www.freibergnet.de/

Go look at the patches section of Cistron Radius. I have been using
this in a production environment with both authentication and accouting
going to postgres. I believe the patch there is sufficient, i have made
a lot of custom tweaks and maybe after cleaning things up will release
it to the tigers :-)

http://www.miquels.cistron.nl/radius/

--
| Hitesh Patel | Voice: (541) 759-3126 |