Postgres and Y2K

From: "Safa Pilavc" <safap(at)rt(dot)net(dot)tr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres and Y2K
Date: 1999-09-16 13:09:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Is PostgreSQL year 2000 compliant? I am especially concerned with versions
6.3.1 and 6.3.2. Is there a link off of www.postgreSQL.org where I can
find information about this?

Does anyone know of any company or companies who distribute and
support CDs with PostgreSQL like Cygnus supports GNUpro?

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,