logging/Accounting from Radiusd ?

From: Holm Tiffe <holm(at)freibergnet(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: logging/Accounting from Radiusd ?
Date: 1999-09-16 09:43:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

there are several rumors about logging from radiusd to pgsql in this list;
my question is now, has anyone already done that ?

We wish to do our accounting from an Ascend Max and the authorisation with
postgresql, and I don't want to reinvent a wheel.

If so, are the changes to radiusd publically available ?

Holm
--
FreibergNet Systemhaus GbR Holm Tiffe * Administration, Development
Systemhaus für Daten- und Netzwerktechnik phone +49 3731 781279