Perl Postgres module interface to PostreSQL

From: pgibb(at)ix(dot)netcom(dot)com
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Perl Postgres module interface to PostreSQL
Date: 1998-07-08 14:29:50
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Greetings,

Recently, I installed PostgreSQL onto my Linux server, however, I need
to interface to it using Perl modules. I then installed the Postgres
interface module, however, my Perl program is complaining with the
following message:

"Can't locate loadable object for module Postgres in @INC [list of @INC
contents] -- BEGIN failed -- compilation aborted at line 5."

I need to do something , but I'm not sure what.

Can you advise?

Thanks,
Paula G.