Re: sql commands

From: "P(dot) Jourdan" <pippo(at)videotron(dot)ca>
To: "Rod Taylor" <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: sql commands
Date: 2002-05-01 16:56:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-php

At 12:37 PM 5/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>sqlconnect / sqlget, etc. must be an extension that the original
>author used. It's not standard with php, but is a good idea.
>
>I'm guessing the SELECT is an sql statement, not a function correct?

yes

>What are the errors returned by the script when it runs?
I just accessed the local site & I get the following:

ERROR: Relation 'visits'does not have attribute 'path'
ERROR: Bad boolean external representation '<font
ERROR: Relation "mustdie" does not exist
NOTICE: Adding missing FROM-clause entry for table "customer"
ERROR: No such atribute or function 'pcustomer_id'
I believe I understand that some fields or columns are missing as well as
variables or other elements... but what is strange, is that this happens
only in the administrative end and not on the site pages.
I can send a snippet of the php file or the whole file, for that matter.
They are not very big.
I have also gotten this:
FATAL 1: Database :"template0" is not currently accepting connections
I do not understand what is the use of the "template0" - is it the base
"model" for newly created databases? I was under the impression that that
was template1...
Thanks for your help
Philip