Re: Commit fest 2019-09

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commit fest 2019-09
Date: 2019-09-02 13:39:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2019-Sep-01, Michael Paquier wrote:

> I am not sure if somebody would like to volunteer, but I propose
> myself as commit fest manager for the next session. Feel free to
> for this time.

Hello,

Thanks Michael for handling these tasks over the weekend.

I had offered myself as CFM for this one when the cycle started, so I'm
happy to do it.

At this time, the commitfest starts with:

status │ count
────────────────────────┼───────
Needs review │ 165
Waiting on Author │ 30
Ready for Committer │ 11
Returned with Feedback │ 1
Moved to next CF │ 2
Committed │ 14
Rejected │ 1
Withdrawn │ 4

There's an embarrasingly large number of patches in the "Bug Fixes"
section. I encourage reviewers to look at those that "Need Review" so
that they can set "Ready for Committer" and get a committer to finish
them up:
status │ count
Committed │ 2
Needs review │ 20