Commit fest 2019-09

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Commit fest 2019-09
Date: 2019-09-01 05:15:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

Based on the current clock we are going to be the 1st of September
anywhere on Earth in approximately 7 hours:
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aoe

Once this happens, I will switch the commit fest as in progress and it
will not be possible to add any new patches.

I am not sure if somebody would like to volunteer, but I propose
myself as commit fest manager for the next session. Feel free to
for this time.

Thanks, and happy hacking!
--
Michael