Cleanup isolation specs from unused steps

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Cleanup isolation specs from unused steps
Date: 2019-08-19 08:08:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I have been looking at the isolation tests, and we have in some specs
steps which are defined but not used in any permutations. In order to
detect them, I have been using the attached trick to track which
permutations are used. This allows to find immediately any
over-engineered spec by generating diffs about steps defined by not
used in any permutations. On HEAD, we have six specs entering in this
category.

Would that be useful?
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
isolation-steps-unused-v1.patch text/x-diff 6.5 KB