Re: PATCH: Configurable file mode mask

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, Adam Brightwell <adam(dot)brightwell(at)crunchydata(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: Configurable file mode mask
Date: 2018-04-06 14:20:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Apr 06, 2018 at 09:15:15AM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> I'll reply to David's last email (where the latest set of patches were
> included) with my comments/suggestions and I expect we'll be able to get
> those addressed today and have a final patch to post tonight, with an
> eye towards committing it tomorrow.

The feature freeze is on the 8th, so I am going to have limited room to
comment on things until that day. If something gets committed, I am
pretty sure that I'll get out of my pocket a couple of things to improve
the feature and its interface anyway if of course you are ready to
accept that. I have limited my role to be a reviewer, so I refrained
myself from writing any code ;)
--
Michael