Use of term hostaddrs for multiple hostaddr values

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Use of term hostaddrs for multiple hostaddr values
Date: 2018-01-09 03:34:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

While looking at the documentation of libpq, I have noticed that the
term hostaddrs is used to qualify multiple values of hostaddr. This
looks incorrect to me, as this is not the name of a connection
parameter. Please find attached a patch to address this
inconsistency. One error message is also touched, impacting
translability.

Thanks,
--
Michael