Re: pgsql: RLS refactoring

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: RLS refactoring
Date: 2015-09-24 19:43:58
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Tom, all,

> My vote would be to rename and reposition the field in HEAD and 9.5
> and accept the corresponding initdb. We already forced an initdb
> since alpha2, so it's basically free as far as testers are concerned,
> and keeping 9.5 in sync with HEAD in this area seems like a really
> good idea for awhile to come.

Alright, attached is an attempt at doing these renames. I went a bit
farther since it seemed to make sense to me (at least at the time, I'm
wondering a bit about it now), so, please provide any thoughts or
feedback you have regarding these changes.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
wco-rename.v1.patch text/x-diff 33.8 KB