Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Cleanup ClusterInfo initialization in pg_upgrade

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Cleanup ClusterInfo initialization in pg_upgrade
Date: 2011-02-16 20:18:14
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Cleanup ClusterInfo initialization in pg_upgrade

Global structs are already initialized to zero, so no need to initialize
them. I discussed this with Alvaro, and he suggested that there is no
need to free memory before we exit. The attached, applied patch makes
both changes.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
/rtmp/diff text/x-diff 2.6 KB