How to update web page?

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to update web page?
Date: 2009-02-07 03:31:00
Lists: pgsql-www

Can someone tell me how this content can be updated?

http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/docs/books/awbook.html

My email on the bottom should be updated to bruce(at)momjian(dot)us(dot) I have a
copy of that file in my home directory but when I updated it wwwmaster
did not show the change so am thinking there is no linkage anymore.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com