anoncvs.postgresql.org

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: anoncvs.postgresql.org
Date: 2007-09-06 12:34:54
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc,

I've installed subversion (using pkg_add) on anoncvs.postgresql.org and
added a bunch of "vital files" to autobackup. Please check and add any more
files that should be there. (I just took it from whatever I found on the
main cvs server, so it's probably different)

Per previous email, I've enabled rsync on port 443 for the poor people from
Sun who have evil firewalls.

Also, wasn't the plan to move cvsup there as well? Any status on when that
can happen?

When can we expect sudo to be installed with the proper config for
managers (incl accounts)?

Finally, when can we expect some basic documentation of how the machine is
set up? I have not documented the changes I did as stated above, since there
is nowhere to document them yet. So please include them from the beginning.

I notice the machine went into production already before we had docs - so
it's fairly urgent now. We do have a policy of not bringing undocumented
machines into production these days....

Thanks,
Magnus