Re: is this a bug or I am blind?

From: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Mage <mage(at)mage(dot)hu>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: is this a bug or I am blind?
Date: 2005-12-16 17:33:06
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 12:12:08PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Thanks. After digging through it, I can exhibit the problem: in hu_HU
> locale and LATIN2 encoding, on a Linux box (Fedora Core 4, but probably
> all glibc installations will do this), I get

I don't know if this is related or not, but did the following issue
from a year ago ever get resolved? We were wondering then if the
Hungarian locale on some platforms might be causing problems.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2004-12/msg00206.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2004-12/msg00228.php

--
Michael Fuhr