Re: Reg:Connection Object

From: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
To: sandhya <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: postgre <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reg:Connection Object
Date: 2005-09-01 13:46:33
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 04:12:17PM +0530, sandhya wrote:
> How to pass connection object across the functions.So that there
> is no need for me to connect to postgres database in each and every
> function.

What functions? You didn't say what language you're using, nor
whether you're writing client-side code or server-side code.

BTW, this thread seems off-topic for pgsql-admin because it doesn't
concern PostgreSQL administration. You're more likely to get help
in pgsql-interfaces or pgsql-general, or in one of the more specific
lists like pgsql-jdbc or pgsql-php if you're using one of those
interfaces.

--
Michael Fuhr