Re: gforge

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: gforge
Date: 2003-12-01 20:49:11
Lists: pgsql-www

Resent reply to include pgsql-www list:

> That said, the upheaval of moving systems is also likely to cause
> massive problems. The inconvenience and pain that this would almost
> certainly cause must be weighed against the features you are unable
> work on.

I agree. The effort/pain in a migration should be a significant
factor from all aspects. I never meant to imply otherwise.

> Whilst I cannot commit any programming time, if there is any
> maintenance
> or similar work I can help out with then please let me know. Gborg is
> the only one of our VMs I don't have root on so adding another
> probably
> won't hurt!!

I don't actually know who has root access to that VM other than
myself, and I'm sure Marc, but I think having another person wouldn't
be a bad idea. If Marc is o.k. with you having that access on that
machine then so am I. I would also be happy to give you any overviews
on how the site is generally laid out on the disk.

Chris Ryan