Re: Add minimal C example and SQL registration example for custom table access methods.

From: Tristen Raab <tristen(dot)raab(at)highgo(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Add minimal C example and SQL registration example for custom table access methods.
Date: 2024-01-26 19:56:37
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

make installcheck-world: tested, passed
Implements feature: not tested
Spec compliant: not tested
Documentation: tested, passed

Hello,

I've reviewed your patch and it applies correctly and the documentation builds without any error. The built documentation also looks good with no formatting errors. It's always great to see more examples when reading through documentation so I think this patch is a good addition.

thanks,

Tristen Raab
Highgo Software Canada
www.highgo.ca