Re: Clustering Docs WAS: Mammoth in Core?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Takahiro Itagaki <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>, greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Clustering Docs WAS: Mammoth in Core?
Date: 2010-01-25 18:53:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 10:50 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> Please rename this thread. I think that several people to whom it's
> relevant aren't replying to it because of the deceptive name. Thanks.

Except that it is. This thread was about whether or not, Mammoth would
be considered to be in core. Which is fairly independent of the
clustering docs.

My suggestion would be to start a new thread entirely.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Respect is earned, not gained through arbitrary and repetitive use or Mr. or Sir.