Open source database comparison

From: Leonard Soetedjo <stelar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Open source database comparison
Date: 2005-10-15 12:19:02
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

I saw this open source database comparison:
http://www.devx.com/dbzone/Article/29480?trk=DXRSS_LATEST

I'm quite new to PostgreSQL features, but shouldn't PostgreSQL already
have "SQL stored procedure"? Is "SQL stored procedure" something
different from the usual stored procedure? And it also mark PostgreSQL
as having no full-text search. Isn't Tsearch2 being used to do that,
even though it's not on by default?

I'm just concerned if the matrix is giving the wrong info about
PostgreSQL :)

Regards,

Leonard Soetedjo