Re: wrong order of drop ... create ... sentences

From: Diego Gil <diego(at)adminsa(dot)com>
To: PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wrong order of drop ... create ... sentences
Date: 2005-09-19 19:19:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi,

It seems strange to me that nobody else reported this behavior, maybe a
bug.

It just me or what ?. :-).

Today I compiled revision 4455, with an updated postgresql 8.1 beta 2
and still can't modify any table due to "ADD before DROP" issue.

It seems to happen only in table properties dialog. I can add or modify
any table object using ad-hoc property dialogs.

To reproduce it, open a table property dialog and look to SQL tab. It
should say "-- nothing to change" but in my case shows constraints's add
code and corresponding constraints's drop code.

Regards,
Diego.