Re: wrong order of drop ... create ... sentences

From: Diego Gil <diego(at)adminsa(dot)com>
To: Pgadmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wrong order of drop ... create ... sentences
Date: 2005-09-22 14:34:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi:

Today I compiled, revision 4457 and still same strange behavior. I
didn't expect any different because SVN mails didn't make references to
this problem. It seems that is a "just me" issue.

Anyway, any hint to discover what I have done wrong ?. I made a fresh
new checkout this time but makes no difference.

Anyone has compiled revision 4457 under Fedora Core 4 with wxWidgets
2.6.1 ?.

Regards,
Diego.