Re: [pgaccess-users] RE: [HACKERS] bugzilla.pgaccess.org

From: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>
To: Iavor Raytchev <iavor(dot)raytchev(at)verysmall(dot)org>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, ned(at)nedscape(dot)com, JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com, developers(at)pgaccess(dot)org, users(at)pgaccess(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgaccess-users] RE: [HACKERS] bugzilla.pgaccess.org
Date: 2002-07-10 14:16:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 21:49, Iavor Raytchev wrote:
> Josh Berkus said:
> > Iavor,
> >
> >> Any other suggestions?
> >
> > I can tell you from experience that Double-Choco-Latte, another
> > PHP/PostgreSQL tool, is really set up just for single projects. So it
> > would work fine for PGAccess-only. However, DCL has its own problems
> > and is not necessarily better than Mozilla; I personally don't think
> > it's worth switching tools just to eat our own dogfood if we don't gain
> > some functionality in the process.

Still we could use the bugzilla variant that uses PostgreSQL for its DB.

You can download it from the link uder the perl seal on the page
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/index.cgi

It points to ftp://people.redhat.com/dkl where are variants for mysql,
oracle and postgresql.

The only thing you have to do after install is changing the first lines
of scripts as they currently ppoint to #!/usr/bonsaitools/bin/perl which
you may not have ;)

Hannu