Re: some kind of a bug, maybe

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <gemmed(at)inbox(dot)ru>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: some kind of a bug, maybe
Date: 2002-11-26 09:16:14
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

The colours used in the box are taken entirely from your settings - none of them are hard coded into pgAdmin. The default colours for the textboxes are:

Foreground - 'Windows Text'
Background - 'Button Face'

And the active colours are:

Foreground - 'Windows Text'
Background - 'Highlight Text'

The background setting for an active box is probably not the best choice admittedly, so I've changed it to 'Window Background'

Until the next release, I would suggest tweaking your colours so you can see what you are reading.

Regards, Dave.