An error has occured in pgAdmin II:frmTable.Initialise

From: Çağıl Şeker <cagils(at)biznet(dot)com(dot)tr>
To: "PGAdmin-Support-List (E-mail)" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: An error has occured in pgAdmin II:frmTable.Initialise
Date: 2002-11-26 14:38:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi again,

When I create a table and want to view its properties (using right-click) the following pop-up msg comes:

An error has occured in pgAdmin II:frmTable.Initialise:
Number: 35601

After I click OK, the properties dialog opens up. But I can't see anything; It shows an empty table, with no columns no constraints etc.

What can be the cause of this problem?

Çağıl ŞEKER
"Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of outsmarting you. Something that you'll never forgive me for!" - The Mentor'86 (Hacker's Manifesto)