some kind of a bug, maybe

From: gemmed(at)inbox(dot)ru <gemmed(at)inbox(dot)ru>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: some kind of a bug, maybe
Date: 2002-11-26 08:56:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello there.

First of all sorry for my English, it's not good at all.

This letter is about small thing, that I've noticed in pgAdminII v1.4.0.

When I started to insert records into one of my tables,by pressing "Add"
button -> a window with text edit boxes opened. So this thing about boxes:
background of a text input area has a color of "selected items font color"
defined by current windows decoration schema, while the color of the font in
an EditBox is always black due to settings of yours programm. The problem:
when "selected items font color" is set to "black" you can not see, what are
you writing right now in the current EditBox.

Thank you for your patience... and pgAdminII of course 8-)!!!

we'll meet again...sometime... Артем, -= Shadow =-
Farewell.