Re: Extremely Low performance with ODBC

From: "Sebastian Rychter" <srychter(at)anvet(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: "'Richard Broersma'" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Extremely Low performance with ODBC
Date: 2008-05-27 04:34:57
Lists: pgsql-sql

I already tried executing them in different order, but that only affects in
just a few milliseconds (the one with explicit joins remains much faster).
The bad news is that I already compared both Explain Analyze results (from
pgAdmin and ODBC) and they follow the same steps. I also tried comparing the
Explain Analyze between the Explicit Join and the Implicit Join, and though
they are different, the Total time is almost the same.

I'll keep on looking for any other differences on different logs.. I think I
already searched all the Postgresql forums I know and no one ever reported
something like that before.

Thanks once again,

Sebastian