Re: Pool of connections

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pool of connections
Date: 2001-06-07 17:49:05
Lists: pgsql-php

As far as I know, pgconnect is the only way you can.

Include your database conenction information in an include file and have
your include directory outside the www-root directory. That way no one can
see it. The only other way is to purchase zend encoder which will encrypt
the files.

O you could write your own include routine that unecrypts the file and then
includes the reulst. Then, when you are making includes, you'd have another
program that would take the text and encrypt it.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com