RE: Pool of connections

From: Carlos Felipe Zirbes <carlosz(at)dbserver(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "'Adam Lang'" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Pool of connections
Date: 2001-06-07 18:50:29
Lists: pgsql-php

Thanks for your help.

There's this Internet site where I was working on until last month where
they used an application/http server called WebLogic that could also handle
database connections. This way, in their pages, you can find only references
to the pool created in the server and never find any password or user name
on it. .

I just thought there could be some software I could use to do something
similar in our architecture (they use java applets, jsp and ejb's,
connecting to a SQL Server).

Carlos Felipe Zirbes
DBServer Assessoria em Sistemas de Informação
E-mail: carlosz(at)dbserver(dot)com(dot)br
Fone: (51) 342-8055