Re: Hide databases

From: "Uwe Dalluege" <uwe(dot)dalluege(at)rzcn(dot)haw-hamburg(dot)de>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "postgresql pgadmin" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hide databases
Date: 2005-11-01 09:38:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Andreas and Dave,

thank you very much for your intent
to implement a configurable SQL restriction.
I think, the "Deutsche Bildungswesen"
would be delighted! :-) (and so I)

We have about 300 students working with
PostgreSQL so you can imagine the little confusion
seeing 300 databases.

We tried to use ONE database with 300 schemata
(one student, one schema)
but this was the same problem :-(

Best regards,

Uwe