reinstallation of Posstgresql 8.0 program

From: "Shaler" <sardakur(at)insightbb(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: reinstallation of Posstgresql 8.0 program
Date: 2006-02-17 16:06:30
Lists: pgsql-novice

I had to remove my Sam Broadcaster program and with it Posstgresql 8.0.
During the re-installation, the program stops and gives the
message".could not be installed. Verify you have sufficient
privileges.". I am at the administrator level as a user.

I have removed the program, all related file folders I could find and
ran a program to clean the registry. I have read the FAQ solutions on
the web site but apparently I do not understand what it is telling me to
do. So, if someone could explain to me what I am missing it would be a
great help and please explain it like you were talking to a two year. I
might get it.

Shalerman