Re: Moving a database-sos

From: "Reshat Sabiq" <sabiq(at)purdue(dot)edu>
To: "'PGSQL Novice List'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Moving a database-sos
Date: 2002-12-25 08:57:37
Lists: pgsql-novice

After putting it into an archive with pg_dump, I got:
pg_restore: [archiver] unsupported version (1.7) in file header
on destination machine. It's not clear what 1.7 is though, cause all
pg... version involved are 7.x.y, whereas tar versions are both 1.13.25.

P.S. Going to try 2 more things on my mind.

Sincerely,
r.