Re: Moving a database-sos

From: "Reshat Sabiq" <sabiq(at)purdue(dot)edu>
To: "'PGSQL Novice List'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Moving a database-sos
Date: 2002-12-25 09:06:03
Lists: pgsql-novice

Actually, 1.7 is the dump version which means that the destination
server does not understand the dump version on the source (which is
understood for restoring on the source as I checked). Apparently, that
is because source is 7.3.1, whereas destination is 7.2.3.
I am still planning to try smt. else, maybe a different way around the
destination's restoration will get the idea.

Sincerely,
r.